From invisible to irresistible the power of connections
Events industry expert Becca Pountney knows at first hand that one new connection has the power to transform your life and your business overnight.
She uses her 14 years of experience from owning her own wedding business combined with her previous career in media, starting as a Production Coordinator and rising to TV & Sponsorship and Promotions Manager working for Endemol, BBC, and Heart Radio. Today, Becca coaches business owners on how to go from feeling totally invisible to totally irresistible in their business with her clear, down to earth, practical style.
Becca is no stranger to the events industry, creating an award-winning wedding blog and events consultancy business from the ground up in 2016.
Known for transforming businesses’ fortunes within the highly competitive events sector, Becca has worked with over 1000 businesses through her courses, membership and speaking engagements. Becca has spoken on stages including:
- London Wedcon(2019 & 2021 pending)
- World Wide Wedding Summit, Dubai.
- The Bride Luxe Symposium
- UK wedding summit with Hitched
- Conferencia via de Eventos
- Wedding Spaces Going Places
- Disrupting Business Festival
- Lisa Johnson Business summit
She has been featured in The Telegraph, BBC, Daily Mail, Huffington Post.
Becca’s mission is to inspire events professionals that it really is possible to turn their passion into a profitable business doing what they love.
As an accomplished speaker, Becca delivers inspiring keynote & workshop sessions; her topics include:
‘How to build connections with potential customers and find success at a wedding show.’
Becca teaches her strategies to help customers become irresistible to clients at a wedding show. How to create a stand that everyone stops at by becoming irresistible to potential couples! In this session, she will cover:
- How to prepare before the show
- How to make your booth stand out
- How to make your booth interactive and attractive to your ideal client
- How to build trust with couples and encourage them to sign up with you
- How to follow up and convert those enquiries into sales
I’ll be telling everyone who is taking part in our next fair to watch your session back. I have hosted many events, and it is easy to see who is more successful than others, and your tips were spot on. Heather McGowan
I’ve done two shows already and booked in for my third. I will definitely be using your tips, or at least trying to! Thanks so much. Siobhan Rodger
Becca also speaks at Wedding shows, advising consumers on managing relations with suppliers.
For Engaged Couples:
‘From the venue to videographer, how to find the perfect wedding professionals to create your dream wedding.’
Becca teaches couples her principles for finding the right wedding professional for each aspect of the Wedding. The session covers:
- Where to find the perfect wedding professionals
- The questions you should most definitely be asking of your wedding supplier
- Why price shouldn’t always be the deciding factor
- How to find professionals that you connect with
- How to avoid Wedding falling Victim to wedding scammers
Becca’s full of helpful wedding advice. This week has been impressive, and I’ve found some great suppliers. Maz Heffer
Becca is so helpful – your one-stop wedding guru. Laura Thompson